Vanilla Matcha Latte
This Paleo Dairy Free Matcha Latte is extra special. Matcha has so many health benefits, like helping prevent cancer, weight loss and overall boosting your immune system. It contains some caffeine, so be cautious if you have caffeine sensitivities. This latte is wonderfully creamy, velvety smooth and oh so tasty. Our friend, Emma, created this one and paired it nicely with dark chocolate, which is always a great idea, if you ask me! I hope you love it!
- 1 scoop (1/4-1/2 teaspoon) Matcha Green Tea
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Cake Batter coconut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia – more or less to taste
- A couple squares of dark chocolate – 1 grated for serving + a couple extra for you to enjoy along with your dreamy matcha latte
- Place all ingredients (except the chocolate) into small saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Place over medium heat and whisking frequently (so the milk doesn’t catch and burn), heat to preferred temperature.
- To serve, pour into your favorite mug and grate over a little dark chocolate if desired ← seriously, do it!
Recipe and Photos by Emma @emsswanston