Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
An easy recipe for a quick summer treat! This one is very popular in our house. We make it with our Honey Pecan Pie and with our Cashew Cookie Butter as well, but there's something special about the banana chocolate combo that makes it perfect the way it's outlined below. I hope you love this one as much as we do! Pro tip- warm a tablespoon of our dark chocolate fudge to drizzle on top for a magic shell once it's made!
2 ripe bananas
2 T Dark Chocolate Fudge Coconut Butter + 1 T for magic shell
1. Peel and cut ripe bananas into coins.
2.Put bananas in an airtight container
3. Freeze banana pieces for at least 2 hours
4. Blend frozen banana pieces with coconut butter in a small food processor, until
resembles creamy soft -serve ice cream
5. Eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze until solid
6. Melt 1 Tbsp of Dark Chocolate and drizzle over ice cream and enjoy!
Recipe and pics by Noelle of thepenandpiper.com