This recipe is not like most that you'll find for bulletproof coffee. I like to make mine a little more like a latte with a splash of almond milk and I like to add collagen for protein and it makes it creamier. If you've never had this coffee before, I recommend starting off with just one tbsp of coconut butter and maybe half a tbsp of butter. You can gradually increase to the full amount on the recipe over a couple of days. This coffee is both tasty and indulgent and it will make you feel like a super hero. You can accomplish anything after just a few sips. So go ahead, make it and enjoy getting everything done today!
- 1 cup coffee - regular, decaf or mushroom/herbal coffee replacement
- 1 Tbsp Grass Fed Butter
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Butter - I used Vanilla Cake Batter here, but you can get creative with other flavors too.
- A splash of almond milk
- Optional - 2-4 drops of stevia to taste
- Optional - collagen (Bulletproof or Vital Proteins)
- Brew coffee
- Combine coffee with all the other ingredients in a blender, or use a stick blender in a large coffee mug and blend.
- Enjoy warm or add some ice cubes for a delicious iced coffee!
Recipe and pictures by Emma of @emsswanston on Instagram.