3 c. shredded coconut (unsweetened)
3 tbsp. raw honey
6 tbsp. organic coconut oil
4 tbsp. Nikki's Coconut Butter- Vanilla Cake Batter flavor, warmed
16-20 raw almonds
2 8oz semi-sweet Baker's chocolate bars
1. In a food processor, combine shredded coconut, honey, coconut oil and Nikki's Coconut Butter. Process approx. 1-2 minutes or until all ingredients are well combined.
2. Spoon mixture into 9x9 dish or ice cube trays (or something similar) for pre cut pieces.
3. Freezer for 20 minutes for easier handling while coating with chocolate.
4. Break up chocolate bar and place in microwave safe dish. Melt for 20-30 seconds. Add time as needed. Stir in between heating.
5. If using an ice cube trays, remove coconut cubes from trays. Set aside. If using a 9x9 dish, cut into desired sized cubes.
6. Dip one side of each almond in the melted chocolate and place one on top of each coconut cube. The chocolate will harden very quickly (because the coconut cubes are still frozen), so work quickly.
7. Dip remainder of coconut cube into melted chocolate, coating each side evenly. Place on parchment paper to dry.
8. Let sit out at room temperature.