Dark Chocolate Coconut Butter Reese's Cups!
This is a recipe we modified from one of our favorite websites, Living Superhuman. That recipe calls for almond butter instead of the typical Reese's peanut butter filling, but we thought we could outdo both versions by filling our cups with Nikki's Coconut Butter instead! And we were right!
Chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination, but chocolate and coconut butter is the wave of the future! We promise you will love these cups!
-2 Dark Chocolate Bars (we like the 70% cacao version)
-1 tbsp butter (we like Kerrygold brand)
-A teaspoon per cup of Nikki's Coconut Butter
-Mini muffin tin liners
-Mini muffin tin
- Prepare your muffin tin with the liners.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the dark chocolate to the melted butter and melt on medium low heat until smooth.
- Drop a small spoonful of melted chocolate into each liner, making sure to use a spoon or small spatula to coat the sides of the liner all around.
- Drop about a teaspoon or so of Nikki's Coconut Butter inside each cup.
- Spoon the remaining melted chocolate into each cup, covering the coconut butter.
- Lick the spoon clean so you don't waste ANY chocolate!
- Put in freezer for 20-30 minutes and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.
Makes about 12 cups.