Coconut Strawberry Shortcake
What You’ll Need:
*Serving Size 6-8
-shortcake dessert shells ( I used Publix brand, homemade is even better!)
- 1 ½ cups of Coolwhip
-6 strawberries, quartered
-Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
How to make it:
1. Wash, quarter, and dry strawberries
2. Rinse mint leaves, set aside
3. Lightly mix vanilla cake batter coconut butter and Coolwhip in bowl. Chunky texture may appear. This is normal as coconut butter is temperature sensitive.
4. Top each shortcake with Coolwhip/ coconut butter mixture.
5. Top with strawberries and garnish with a sprig of mint (optional)
6. Share with friends!
Recipe post by Natalie Reeves